Composition of hair:
By the human body protein hardening accumulation, placement composition. Human hair contains -- 17 percent water, 65 percent protein, more than 2,000 kinds of DNA, and 18 percent fat. Hair itself has no vitality (it can be said that what is inside the scalp is alive, while what is not). Polish your face; Warm; Heat dissipation; Heat insulation; Uv protection; Appearance of hair to protect against harmful substances
The epidermis accounts for 10% of the hair, showing color transparency gloss; Cortex -- -- -- 80% of hair; The medullary layer - 10% of the hair, also known as base layer, provides warmth support, and soft hair does not;
The four key
1. Hydrogen bond (recombination at high temperature, disconnection in water)
2. Salt key (broken in the presence of water, recombined with hot air, and held on to the next flush, physical perm for those two keys)
3. Disulfide bond - the strongest bond, which can be cut off after recombination, chemical perm for it.
Amino keys - soft and soft hair does not exist, only thick and stiff hair does
The three layer
1. Epidermis: thin transparent body in the shape of fish scales, about 27 to 28 layers
2. Cortical layer: composed of helical fibers. Rich in malanine particles, 10% water, protein, amino acids.
3. Medullary layer: it is composed of vacuum-like sponges laid out (there is no such thing as soft hair)
1. Yellow people -- Asian people, number 10-110,000, hair color 2-3n, hair shape -- straight hair, hair follicle orientation -- upright, hair follicle shape -- round;
2. Black people -- African people, number 90,000, hair color 1N, hair shape -- curly, hair follicle orientation -- curved, hair follicle shape -- flat;
3. Blue eyes -- European, number 11-- 130,000, hair color 5-- -6n, hair shape -- wave, hair follicle orientation -- -inclined, hair follicle shape -- oval;
Composition of hair:
Refers to the size of the hair, usually in five categories: extremely thick · thick -- > 90 microns in diameter; Usually - 60 ─ 90 microns; Thin · extremely thin -- below 60 microns, relatively complex, the epidermal scales are locked, easy to give people illusion;
Nature of hair:
Physical: refers to elasticity, tension, hair flexibility (plasticity)
Chemical properties: water absorption and drainage; Example: healthy hair has good water absorption, good drainage (easy to blow dry), extremely damaged hair has good water absorption (easy to wet), poor drainage (difficult to blow dry)
A. resistance -- rough and hard, green silk, natural roll (1 -- 2N)
B. health - 3-4 n.
C. General damage --- one ironing or dyeing (4-- -6n);
D. Extreme damage ---7 n above;
PH value of hair -- a number used to measure the PH of hair
Lu water -- ; Scalp (skin) -- [4.5-- 5.5]; Shampoo [6 -- 6.5]; Disposable perm -- [8.5 -- 9]; Mold molding --- [3.5-3.8]; Pigment cream -- ; 1 gram dioxygen --- 2. [2.8-- --3.5]; Place hair cream -- [11 -- 13];
Please send us your requirement by email.
01 DAY AGO
01 DAY AGO
Copyright © Guangzhou Jianyuan Biological Technology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.